Thursday, January 31, 2008

CHA!!!!

Well, I don't know about you but I am getting so excited. One week from today I will be heading to CHA in Anaheim, CA. It is one of the biggest trade shows of the year and I am getting to go once again. I have been getting blasted by all the e-mails from all the companies showing at CHA. Some of the new product they are coming out with is just amazing. If you have a boy and have been saddened by the lack of boyish styles in the products, well your time is up. I have seen so many cool male themed papers and embellishments to knock your socks off. I have to keep a towel next to the computer to wipe up the drool off my keyboard.
I have a lot of things I will be looking for. New papers, new techniques, new embellishments, new everything. It's a good thing I'm leaving the checkbooks at home so I can think a little clearly when I get back and make good judgments on my purchases. If there is anything out there you might be looking for, leave a message and I will see what I can come up with. I really want to be able to bring in the items that my customers are looking for. You are the reason we are here. So leave your comments and we will see what we can do.

Stay tuned for a February and March class update this weekend.

Oh, and if you want to see some great sneak peaks, check out Cosmo Cricket's blog and Creative Imaginations blog. You will get some great eye candy.

No comments: