Monday, November 12, 2007

Good Morning!!!

Ok, I know I promised photos of the Creative Cafe, but unfortunately my camera decided to run out of battery, so I have the battery on the charger and I will get the photos up soon.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I woke up this morning to cool air and a nice breeze blowing through my window. I am just inspired to get some crafting done.
So, what are you working on for the holidays? Anyone making cards, gifts? Post on this message telling me what you are doing to get ready for the holidays and I will draw a name randomly on Wednesday morning. That person will get a really great little prize which I will post later today when my camera is back up and running. Take care and I will be back later!!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Hi,
I am making Christmas cards for 50 or more people and I am also making a few gifts, which I cannot say what they are because certain people might see this.
Mel

Amber said...

I am getting ready to make my cards - about 25 or so. I haven't made my list yet! I'm also mentally figuring out where all the Christmas decorations are going to go this year. I always have several layouts going....

billiejo said...

I'm stitching cards for the card exchange at Crafts 5th Ave and hoping to make extra for friends and family. I also made a dimensional LO and mounted it in a scrapbook shadow box frame, for a favorite little girl. And last is a secret because it is for one of my friends at Crafts 5th Avenue.

Deb said...

I am making the cutiest "holiday treat boxes" you use just one 12x12piece of folded cardstock and then decorate. Just fill them with little cookies or candy. For directions go to http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/treat_box/