Thursday, August 9, 2007

Classes this next week


Good evening my fellow crafters. I hope everyone is having a good week. I know there are many kids going back to school this week and next so I hope you are getting everything they need. I stocked up on some things this week with all the great deals going on.
One of the things I picked up was composition books. Have you ever altered a composition book? I love making these for gifts for my friends and family. They are quick to to put together and they hold up well. If you are interested in this, we will be altering comp books in the Quick Take Tuesday class on August 14th.
This Saturday, August 11th, there will be two classes going on. From 11 a.m to 2 p.m, Bianca will be teaching a Basic Card and Stamp class for $10. She will be going over the different inks we carry in the store and what you use them for. You will also get some help with any stamping questions you may have. You will get some great cards done and lots of knowledge to take home.
If you have taken the beginning quilling class, you need to check out Leslie's snowflake for this month. It is amazing. Just take a look of it on the right. This class is being offered on the second and fourth Saturday of this month.

Take care everyone and I will talk to you soon!

No comments: